The Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Programme for the Welfare of Minorities was announced in June, 2006. It provides that a post-matric scholarship scheme for meritorious students from minority communities would be implemented.
The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme Guidelines (new)
- Physical Allocation of Scholarship and Timeline Activities under the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for minority communities for the year 2021-22.
- List of Courses covered under Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Income Certificate required for Scholarship schemes for the Year 2017-18.
- Form for Self Declaration of Minority Community by Students
- UC Format (49 KB)
- "Minimum Government, Maximum Governance" — Self Declaration/ self certification/ self attestation of documents by the applicants in schemes/ programmes of Ministry
- Financial year 2020-21 (as on 06.04.2021)
- Financial Year 2019-20 (as on 15.01.2021)
- Financial Year 2018-19 (as on 21.08.2020)
- Financial Year 2017-18 (as on 21.08.2020).
- Financial Year 2016-17 (as on 21.08.2020).
- Financial year 2015-16 (as on 31.03.2017).
- Financial Year 2014-15 (107 KB)
- List of Applicants processed for Scholarship