The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education. The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena. Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio economic conditions of the minority communities.
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme Guidelines (new)
- Physical Allocation of Scholarship and Timeline Activities under the Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for minority communities for the year 2019-20.
- Form for Self Declaration of Minority Community by Students
- Income Certificate required for Scholarship schemes for the Year 2017-18.
- "Minimum Government, Maximum Governance" — Self Declaration/ self certification/ self attestation of documents by the applicants in schemes/ programmes of Ministry
- UC Format(14 KB)
- DBT of Pre-matric Scholarship for students belonging to the minority communities — nomination of Nodal Officers reg.
- Financial year 2019-20 (as on 11.06.2020)
- Financial year 2018-19 (as on 18.10.2019)
- Financial year 2017-18 (as on 31.12.2018)
- Financial year 2016-17 (as on 08.08.2018)
- Financial year 2015-16 (as on 31.03.2017).
- Financial year 2014-15.
- List of Applicants processed for Scholarship