The Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Programme for the Welfare of Minorities was announced in June, 2006. It provides that a post-matric scholarship scheme for meritorious students from minority communities would be implemented.
The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.Read More...
- List of Courses covered under Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- State/UT Proposal Format (372 KB)
- UC Format (49 KB)
- Revision of rates of maintenance allowances (752 KB)
- State/UT- wise & Community- wise Physical distribution for the year 2016-17
- Extension - III of Timeline for 2016-17 .
- Extension - II of Timeline for 2016-17 .
- Extension - I of Timeline for 2016-17 .
- "Minimum Government, Maximum Governance" — Self Declaration/ self certification/ self attestation of documents by the applicants in schemes/ programmes of Ministry
- Form for Self Declaration of Family Income.
- Form for Self Declaration of Minority Community by Students
Achievements in the Current Year
- State/UT- wise & Community- wise distribution of Post-matric scholarships for students belonging to the minority communities for the year 2015-16.
Achievements in the Earlier Financial Years
- State/UT-Wise & Community-Wise Scholarship Allocation & Sanction.
- Scholarship Awarded-List
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme - Sanction Order for 2015-16
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme - Sanction Order for 2014-15
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme - Sanction Order for 2013-14