The Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Programme for the Welfare of Minorities was announced in June, 2006. It provides that a post-matric scholarship scheme for meritorious students from minority communities would be implemented.
The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.Read More...
- List of Courses covered under Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- State/UT Proposal Format (372 KB)
- UC Format (49 KB)
- Revision of rates of maintenance allowances (752 KB)
- State/UT- wise & Community- wise Physical distribution for the year 2016-17
- Extension - III of Timeline for 2016-17 .
- Extension - II of Timeline for 2016-17 .
- Extension - I of Timeline for 2016-17 .
- "Minimum Government, Maximum Governance" — Self Declaration/ self certification/ self attestation of documents by the applicants in schemes/ programmes of Ministry
- Form for Self Declaration of Family Income.
- Form for Self Declaration of Minority Community by Students
Achievements in the Current Year
- State/UT- wise & Community- wise distribution of Post-matric scholarships for students belonging to the minority communities for the year 2017-18.
Achievements in the Earlier Financial Years
- Financial Year 2016-17
- Financial year 2015-16 (as on 31.03.2017).
- Financial Year 2014-15 (107 KB)
- Financial Year 2013-14 (107 KB)
- Financial Year 2012-13 (107 KB)
- Financial Year 2011-12 (107 KB)
- Financial Year 2010-11 (297 KB)
- Financial Year 2009-10 (141 KB)
- Financial Year 2008-09 (199 KB)
- Financial Year 2007-08 (192 KB)
- Scholarship Awarded-List
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme - Sanction Order for 2015-16
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme - Sanction Order for 2014-15
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme - Sanction Order for 2013-14